ToiletAmazing

Toilet finds these amazing

Best Love Quotes

Saw this on a website and found it to be so true that I decided to share.

1. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
2. The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.
3.
You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.
4.
Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you
5. If you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there
6.
To the world you may be but one, but to one you might be the world.
7. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
8. Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear
9. A man wants to be a woman's first love, a woman wants to be his last.
10. The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE". And the person I never forget is "YOU".
11. The saddest thing in life is when you meet that special someone and you know it will never be, and that sooner or later you'll have to let go.
12.
Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.
13. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything.
14. God gave us two ears to hear, two eyes to see and two hands to hold. But why did God give us only one heart? Because he wants us to find the other one.
15. She said "I'm afraid of falling..." and he whispered "I have wings"

Haha nice right???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHOUTBOX


ShoutMix chat widget

About this Page

I found all of these stuff really amazing or interesting though I not sure whether some of them are 100% true
or not.

Personal Motto

Don't do something that you'll regret later